[asterisk-users] OT: Question about Wifi sniffing on network

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 18:04:34 CDT 2009

François,

Just to be clear, I am not on Free at all but with our mutual friends
at Acropolis Télécom. I see this Freebox  traffic come out of nowhere
and it looks like someone trying to sniff my computer's wifi. A lot of
traffic is seen and I can't help thinking it isn't a good thing. I
should go see if the neighbor's MAC is the one I am seeing or if it is
someone else's.

randy