[asterisk-users] Simulscribe/Ditech

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sat Sep 12 11:51:56 CDT 2009

Not necessarily, I am also interested in understanding from end users
about pricing thoughts etc.

I was approached by someone on list some time ago who was building
something similar based around asterisk for end asterisk users.

Trying to gauge if people really see a need for this kind of
functionality.

I mean I'd pay a one off to have this running on my asterisk server at
home but wouldn't pay a monthly fee (even at $20 a month) to have this
running on my home server.

Would you pay a monthly fee as an end user?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Inc
dean at cognation.net