[asterisk-users] MySql and custom CDR

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Fri Sep 11 13:36:33 CDT 2009

On Friday 11 September 2009 11:05:36 am Patrick wrote:
> I've migrated from CSV CDR to MySql CDR and the customization of my
> CDR's is not working anymore.
>
> Do you know if the cdr_mysql is supporting custom cdr's ? If not, is
> there any alternative/workaround ?

This module doesn't support custom CDRs, but starting in 1.6.0, it supports
something even better:  the ability to automatically map CDR variables
directly into columns of the same name.  You can also alias various CDR
variables into columns of different names, with the [aliases] configuration
section.  See the sample configuration file for more details.

--
Tilghman