[asterisk-users] streaming meetme conference

Evan P. Hall evan at corpwest.com
Thu Sep 10 18:39:49 CDT 2009

You can check the read/write format of the channel from the CLI.  Do a 'show channels' to see the channel name of the channel in your meetme.  Then 'show channel xxx' using the channel id from first step.  It will show you the read and write formats for the channel.  My channel is a Local channel from a call file and it always shows 'slin' for format.

-Evan