[asterisk-users] CDR Reporting

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Thu Sep 10 14:11:37 CDT 2009

Hi all,

    I'm looking for a reporting solution for Asterisk CDRs. I have a
small Asterisk server that will eventually have 4 - 6 trunks. the
system is up and the CDRs are being written to a MySQL DB. I tried
installing Areski, but had no success .. I assume it's no longer
supported... the last update was in March 2005 according to this page..

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+CDR+Areski+GUI

Has anyone got that it running? My server is OpenSuSE 11.2 with Apache
2 and PHP5, which is probably the problem.. the software probably
needs PHP4.

Any other solutions? I'm looking for open source, the server is not
commercial, and I have very little budget.

Thanks

Gary B

--
Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary at baribault.net
GPG Key: 0xFA812835
GPG Fingerprint: 8597 4D3D 3C3D 4247 077C 9FF9 E412 CAC4 FA81 2835