[asterisk-users] Fwd: Patton smartnode 463x (BRI) 25ms tail echo cancellation

Gaëtan Minet gminet-ml at mcit.be
Wed Sep 9 12:41:20 CDT 2009

Thanks !

We installed it in the interim and have a lot of calls with far-end
echo :(.
But it seems the solution could be to reduce the TX gain on our side
(these are using polycom phones, and  indeed  I can see a big
amplitude  imbalance between tx/rx on a recording). It's under test, I
hope it'll solve it.

Kind regards,

Gaetan