[asterisk-users] Dial multiple extensions and know who picks up call

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Wed Sep 9 09:57:41 CDT 2009

Depending on version you are using you could use the M option on the
Dial command. I use 1.6.0.x and it works there. This causes a macro to
be executed when someone answers the call. There you have access to
many channel variables. Use DumpChan() to see what is available and go
from there.
--
Jim Dickenson
mailto:dickenson at cfmc.com