[asterisk-users] UNIQUEID not the same in Dialplan as passedtoAGI

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Wed Sep 9 09:12:44 CDT 2009

Hi Danny,

Thanks again for your help. I figured out how to do this... It was
through my own retardedness that I had messed it up.

In the application map section of features.conf, I just swapped self for peer...
used to be:
tag1 => *1,self,AGI,tag1.agi

is now:
tag1 => *1,peer,AGI,tag1.agi

That selects which channel is active for the call. I should have
realized this earlier.

Thanks again for your help.
Örn