[asterisk-users] asterisk and CCM cisco call manager

Dean Hoover dhoover at centonline.com
Wed Sep 9 08:51:24 CDT 2009

Jerry,

I'm assuming that you mean that Cisco calls are making it to Asterisk,
but Asterisk calls are getting the rejection.

Looking at this again, there is probably not a network path issue since
packets are being sent and received.

Doing some quick research on what Cisco defines as a "503 Service
Unavailable", there is a Cisco document that gives a better explanation:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2t/12_2t11/feature/guide/ftmap.html

A CCM trace on the CM's end might give a better reason why the 503 was
returned.

Sorry for putting you on the wrong path before.

Dean