[asterisk-users] UNIQUEID not the same in Dialplan as passed to AGI

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Wed Sep 9 08:39:20 CDT 2009

Hi again, and sorry for the spamming.

I've figured out now that Danny was indeed correct -- I'm looking at
two different legs here. On the one hand, I'm looking at the inbound
channel to Asterisk, whereas the AGI is dealing with the internal
channel to the endpoint.

Now, with that information, does anyone have a suggestion as to how I
can find out the UNIQUEID of the new leg? (Asterisk->Endpoint) in the
middle of the call? Should I be able to find it somehow through the
other call-leg, via the channel id or something?

Best regards,
Örn