[asterisk-users] Realtime static with Asterisk 1.6.1.6

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Sep 8 12:49:58 CDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 11:54 -0500, Miguel Molina wrote:
> Carlos Chavez escribió:
> > 	I just upgraded from 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1.6 and now my realtime static
> > configuration for extensions.conf will not load.
> Just curious, is there any specific reason for you to upgrade from the
> latest 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1?
>
> Cheers,

	Well, yesterday my 1.6.0.14 (and .15) server went nuts.  Hints were not
working and several phones would not dial.  Upgrading to 1.6.1 solved
the problem.  The only issue now is getting my dialplan to work from
realtime static which works fine up to 1.6.0

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001