[asterisk-users] Manage a E1 system

silent sayz silent.sayz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 09:11:26 CDT 2009

Hello Every one!

I am little bit new to asterisk. I am doing research on different telecom
options as well.

I have question for you professionals

In order to get E1 line working with Asterisk. What E1 line parameters need
to be specified in Asterisk(configuration files).

They vary from country to country. What is difference in one countries E1
and others E1.

the most important If we want to ask a company for an E1 what information we
must obtain from provider company other then the E1 line(some ie googled is
signaling etc) can i get complere list :)

Cheers
Adam