[asterisk-users] Asterisk CLI commands not running !!!!!

Erik de Wild info at meetmecall.nl
Tue Sep 8 04:34:00 CDT 2009

Just a hint based on experience. Run "top" from de linux prompt to
check if any proces causes an enormous cpu load. I once ran into the
same behaviour because some asterisk related php script looped and
took almost all the cpu power available.

erik de wild
Tripple-o
Your Asterisk migration partner
the Netherlands