[asterisk-users] Digium hardware support ?

mancyborg at gmail.com mancyborg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:35:16 CDT 2009

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 08:48:25 -0500
"Juan Cardoza" <jcardoza at tpmex.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> What is your Asterisk problem?, may be I can help you...
> I had configure a T1 Card TE121 connected with and AVAYA PBX
> Best regards

Hi Juan,

thanks for your help.

I'm going to choose a 4 ports PRI digium card for this server:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06b/15351-15351-241434-241646-241477-1121586-3638086-3638087.html
which specs are here:
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/12475_na/12475_na.html
and I read that the slots are:
One 64-bit/133-MHz PCI-X; two 64-bit/100-MHz PCI-X; three x8 PCI Express (x4 speed)

so, since the digium PCI-E card is x1, it does not fit in the x8

but, the digium PCI cards,
this one:
http://www.voipango.com/en/ISDNInterfaces/Digium/BRI-PRI-E1-T1-J1/Digium-TE407PF-T1/E1-PRI-PCI-5-0V-HW-EC.html
or this one:
http://www.voipango.com/en/ISDNInterfaces/Digium/BRI-PRI-E1-T1-J1/Digium-TE412PF-T1/E1-PRI-PCI-3-3V.html
should fit in the PCI-X slot, since PCI-X has backward compatibility toward older PCI.

But I still don't understand if the PCI-X slots of the ML350 is 3.3V or 5.0V
OR if it has autosense (supports both).

Thanks and have a nice day.