[asterisk-users] Asterisk extension.conf issue???

Juan Cardoza jcardoza at tpmex.com
Mon Sep 7 09:21:47 CDT 2009

Hello All

I have the dahdi channels working also I can have a call between the
equipments, but when I try to dial a second call I receive the error below:

  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
    -- Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/4000-09a44a78' status is 'CHANUNAVAIL'

But the problema is that I have a T1 link, it means that I have 22 channels
available and 1 in use.
Does anyone know how to use the full T1, I am thinking is the
extensions.conf file the one is not configured propertly.

Please let me know your comments.
Best regards
Jhon

Teleperformance values: Integrity - Respect - Professionalism - Innovation - Commitment

The information contained in this communication is privileged and confidential.  The content is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.
Please consider the environmental impact of needlessly printing this e-mail.