[asterisk-users] Help setting IAX variables.

Asterisk User asteriskeasy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 05:55:12 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I am new to Asterisk and want to perform following on my test project.
I have 2 Asterisk servers SA and SB and an IAX trunk from SA to SB.
Now I set some variables on SB in the same context where an IAX call lands.
My question is , is it possible to access these variables in dialplan of SA?

If yes then how?

I know about IAXVAR application where variables set in source server of IAX
channel can be access from destination server...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

---Asterisk User