[asterisk-users] Chanskype Support

Luke McKee hojuruku at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 23:10:19 CDT 2009

Hello,

I bought paid for and used to use ChanSkype for skype connectivity.
Now I tried to download the software again after the my old server got
retired and someone else is squatting on their website. Can someone
give me the latest ChanSkype binaries?

Why do I have to rebuy the functionality I've already paid for too? Is
digium going to feel for all the people who have to re-buy what they
have alredy paid for. I guess the same happened when ALSA replaced
commercial OSS from 4front. I paid $99 to them. Does anyone know where
the ChanSkype people are?

Cheers,

Luke