[asterisk-users] ${CHANNEL(rtpqos,audio,all)}

hh174 olivier at hh174.be
Sat Sep 5 09:37:16 CDT 2009

Hi all,
With Asterisk 1.6.1.6
Trying to have statistic concerning Rtp audio quality, I use
${CHANNEL(rtpqos,audio,all)}
having also tried AUDIORTPQOS and ${CHANNEL(rtpqos,audio,...)}

Sometimes, it works and I have results.
Most of the time I get strange or no results even when the call was
succesfull.
rtpdest set at 0.0.0.0:0, no Joitter information, no packetlosts,...

It seems that when the channel is hungup, some informations are lost
(often the cas with rtpdest) depending on the party hanging-up.

Also, some info are not clear for me, like what are the meaning of
-rtt? (Delay?)
-ssrc=1271016709 (what is the meaning of this number?
-themssrc

Any clue, docs, informations to make the rtp statistics working?
What do I wrong?

Olivier