[asterisk-users] T1 TE121 cable connected to a TN2464BP AVAYA card

Erik de Wild info at meetmecall.nl
Sat Sep 5 03:45:58 CDT 2009

Not an answer to your question but maybe helpfull. If you use pri to
connect two servers you might prefer the European way ( E1 ) instead
of T1 because it will offer you 7 extra channels.

As far as I know most pri cards support both. Be aware of the role
each card has to play: one the telco role and the other the enduser
role.

See www.asteriskguru.com/tutorials/e1t1.HTML

Erik de Wild
Tripple-o