[asterisk-users] setvar=CDR(accountcode)=${EXTEN} in sip.conf ???

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Sep 5 01:51:21 CDT 2009

5 sep 2009 kl. 01.05 skrev Matt Riddell:

> On 4/09/09 6:22 PM, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>>
>> 4 sep 2009 kl. 00.44 skrev Matt Riddell:

>>> Nah he's trying to do it in sip.conf
>>>
>>> Basically what you should do is add the line that Doug recommended
>>> the dialplan - sip.conf can't know what the extension is because
>>> it's
>>> setting these variables once for a peer.
>>>
>> There is an accountcode= setting in sip.conf that solves the issue
>> for
>> you.
>> Both accountcode and amaflags are available for all lines/device
>> configurations in all channel drivers.
>
> But can you set it to a variable which will be expanded once the call
> reaches the dialplan?  He is trying to use ${EXTEN}

Channel variables only work in the dialplan, never in other
configuration files.

You need to run this command in the entry of the dialplan, since EXTEN
is not set when we create the channel and set the channel variable.

/O

---
oej at edvina.net - http://edvina.net
Open Unified Communication - building platforms with SIP and XMPP
 From PBX to large scale implementations for carriers. Contact us today!