[asterisk-users] More Echo

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Fri Sep 4 14:01:22 CDT 2009

Oops sorry, I didn't read you have a VPMADT032 module. (Damn ADD)

Don't bother setting echocancel=256, echocancel=yes should be working fine. Also don't bother with OSLEC. Maybe the IP part of the call is introducing the delay that is being perceived as echo. Do you have QoS set up to minimize latency on the IP side?

Vinícius Fontes
www.asteriskforum.com.br - Informações e discussão sobre Asterisk e telefonia IP