[asterisk-users] requirecalltoken and Realtime

Gary Hawkins asterisk.users at garyhawkins.me.uk
Fri Sep 4 12:08:26 CDT 2009

Hi,

I've just had to enable the requirecalltoken=no option in iax.conf for
one of my IAX2 trunks, and I don't think it works properly in the
realtime version.  I've created the requirecalltoken field in my
(Postgres via ODBC) database, type text, and have variously tried it
with 'yes', 'no' and 'auto' in the field.  But the setting never seems
to be used and thus calls fail down the trunk.

If I try the same thing using iax.conf flat file, the requirecalltoken
parameter works fine, so I was wondering if anyone else has seen this
and wonder if I've tripped over a bug?

All this was tested using 1.6.1 SVN, r216266.

Gary H

--
Gary Hawkins MBCS <gary.hawkins at garyhawkins.me.uk>
OpenPGP Key ID: 0x9A1037BB