[asterisk-users] How to Disable CDR for callfile?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Sep 4 11:21:16 CDT 2009

4 sep 2009 kl. 16.05 skrev David Budny:

> You can do this through your dial plan by using the “failed”
> extension within your context.
>
> Add this to your dial plan:
>
> Exten => failed,1,NoCDR()
>
> When using a call file and the call fails, the call will jump to the
> failed extension within your dial plan. Any post-processing that you
> want to do can be done through that extension.

Thanks. I wasn't aware of that extension and can't find it documented
in either sample.call or any of the doc/ files. Sloppy documentation
team ;-)

I guess we need to document all of this pre-defined extensions, the
one-character extens like "s", "h", "t", "i" and words like "fax",
"talk" and "failed".
There's few of them around now, some depending upon build-in
functionality and some used by apps, like the voicemail admin exits.

/O