[asterisk-users] How to Disable CDR for callfile?

Faheem faheem_imt at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 00:31:49 CDT 2009

yes, callfile work through context. When control is in the dialplan context/extension/priority, I can enable/disable CDR's. Problem comes when asterisk dial a call and user is busy or did not answered the call. In this case a CDR is generated. No CDR should be generated on busy or failed call attemps?
How I do it?

CallFile:

Channel: SIP/username
CallerID: callback <100>