[asterisk-users] sql error on trunk qualify....??

Oguzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Thu Sep 3 03:17:39 CDT 2009

Hi,
Whenever one of my trunks becomes unreachable or reachable again..
On logs i got the msg as follows:

Jul 31 15:15:51] NOTICE[15112] chan_sip.c: Peer 'voiptrunk' is now
Reachable. (12ms / 2000ms)
[Jul 31 15:15:51] WARNING[15112] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime:
Failed to query database. Check debug for more info.

I dont wanna turn on the debug function because theres a lot of traffic
goin on on this server and i dont wanna increase i/o load on it anymore..
And i cant just turn on the debug and block the traffic thru that trunk.
SO.. "turn on the debug and see what happens" is not an option for me
right now.

So i wonder if it tries to write that errors to a field on db and i forgot
to create it??
But if so, why in other errors it doesnt give such error also??

Thanks.