[asterisk-users] Help with call scenario

James Mutuku listmutuku at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 18:18:25 CDT 2009

I am new to AGI. I have written my first php agi  script that gets the
extension dialed and says it back the caller using flite. I am stuck on how
to pass the comand asterisk –rx “core show hints to asterisk and get the
data back.

 This isn’t the recommended way, but it does work:  Let’s say extension A is