[asterisk-users] how does "wrapuptime" work in queue.conf

Andy Kuo akuoca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:34:39 CDT 2009

Hi Lenz,

That's what I was doing, putting the ad in MOH, but the callers only
hear it when the agents are busy.  When there are available agents,
the callers just got connected to the agents without delay and hear no
The combination of a while loop and Playback() seem to be the only way
to do it so far.

Thanks.
Andy