[asterisk-users] Allowing multiple callers to join a public speaking session...?

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:10:16 CDT 2009

Asterisk is perfectly capable of it, your limiting factor will be bandwidth
if you want to do it in-house... you'll obviously need enough bandwidth for
all of your callers to be able to hear... unless of course you'll be using
"real" phone lines, in which case you'll need to buy the appropriate
hardware for your phone lines.

Cheers

Geraint