[asterisk-users] queue issue

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:00:40 CDT 2009

It depends on what you want to do to people who are queued; if you want them
to be queued, you create a queue with only one member, and have agents log
on and log off as necessary; if you don't want callers to be queued, likely
I would not use a queue but woul dial the agent straight.
l.
PS. this is quite an unusual requirement, what is it for?

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com