[asterisk-users] Asterisk MWI issue

ilker Aktuna ilkera at kobiline.com
Tue Sep 1 12:41:04 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Edwards" <asterisk.org at sedwards.com>
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Asterisk MWI issue

> On Tue, 1 Sep 2009, ilker Aktuna wrote:
>
>> I'd appreciate any comments please.
>
> You've been asking this question for several days now. It's been suggested
> that a Trixbox forum would be more productive.
>
> If this was an "Asterisk" issue, it is probable that a non-Trixbox user
> would also have discovered it and it would have been discussed.
>
> --
> Thanks in advance,
> Steve Edwards       sedwards at sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST
> Newline                                              Fax: +1-760-731-3000

Hi Steve,

I understand your point but I've already tried my luck on Trixbox forums.
Nothing came out from there.
I don't understand what you mean by "trixbox or Asterisk issue" Trixbox uses
Asterisk as the core.
It does not do anything special...
Maybe Trixbox has a special Asterisk build and updating it would save me.
But I can't be sure.

I just need help (other than pointing other forums that are really useless)

Thanks,
ilker