[asterisk-users] SIP and other phones other then local network

Pascal Bruno tipascal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:28:23 CDT 2009

For example if it was Alex to reply to that msg, i would feel bad for
this guy, because Alex would make him feel like if he cannot do this
by himself or use google to find that answer by himself, he does not
belong to that list. He would never give him a chance and try to help
him.

Sent from my iPod