[asterisk-users] List Access

John Todd jtodd at digium.com
Tue Sep 1 09:14:39 CDT 2009

On Aug 31, 2009, at 3:01 PM, David @ULC wrote:

> To view the post and reply , I always to use below link..
>
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2009-August/thread.html
>
> Any better way to access the forum ?

There are a variety of other locations that subscribe to the asterisk-
users mailing list and archive in their own formats - some quick
Google searching will find them, but honestly I don't keep a list
since I use the "canonical" source, which is lists.digium.com.

You may want to use Gmail and create your own archive - I know quite a
few people like Gmail's threading capabilities for list reading/
archiving.  Just get a Gmail account and then filter your asterisk-*
into a separate folder.

JT

---
John Todd                       email:jtodd at digium.com
Digium, Inc. | Asterisk Open Source Community Director
445 Jan Davis Drive NW -  Huntsville AL 35806  -   USA
direct: +1-256-428-6083         http://www.digium.com/