[asterisk-users] Inquiry:Problem with VoiceMail

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Tue Sep 1 03:54:09 CDT 2009

On 1/09/09 8:45 PM, hadi motamedi wrote:
> Thank you for your reply . The part of the code that I sent you is for
> the case the called party didn't answer . I want to get the calling
> party message into the called party voice mail box . Please help me to
> correct my code .

If you answered my question I could help you! :)

You know you have an Asterisk console?

Like when you type asterisk -r

Ok, so let's go into the Asterisk console.

Once you're there type:

core set verbose 3

Then make a phone call to someone who will not answer (so you can see
what happens).

When this fails, use your mouse to select the text that you see in the
console, copy it, and paste it into an email.

If you can't use your mouse (because you are actually sitting at the
Asterisk server, not logged in) then you might like to use some software
like putty from your desktop machine.

Once you have the info pasted into an email, send it to this list so we
can read it and see what is wrong.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell