[asterisk-users] Inquiry:Problem with Call Parking

Lee, John (Sydney) John.Lee at compuware.com
Tue Sep 1 00:23:28 CDT 2009

> Please find attached my Asterisk sip.conf .
> Can you please let me know what modifications are needed ?

Yes, I am referring to the Polycom sip.cfg and not the sip.cfg in
Asterisk.
Somethere down in sip.cfg, there is a line that looks like this:

   <digitmap dialplan.digitmap="#700| ...

Basically, Polycom will scan your input to see when it will pass all the
keystrokes to Asterisk.  In above, if it detects that you have entered
#700, it will automatically send it to Asterisk.