[asterisk-users] Asterisk Web Meetme module not loading

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Tue Sep 1 00:06:16 CDT 2009

On 1/09/09 4:54 PM, Glen wrote:
>> ldd /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_cbmysql.so
> This is the output
>
> linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0xffffe000)
> libpthread.so.0 =>  /lib/libpthread.so.0 (0xb7f60000)
> libc.so.6 =>  /lib/libc.so.6 (0xb7e2d000)
> /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x80000000)

Er weird - so it's not even requesting a link to the mysql library.

Looks like the linking somehow went wrong - if it can't find mysql_init
and it doesn't look for it then surely something went wrong at the
linking stage.

Can you post me the output of the compilation?

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Director