[asterisk-users] Calls disconnects after short time

B.Masoud @ SH info at saudihome.com
Sat Oct 31 17:00:39 CDT 2009

Hello,

I have grabbed again a whole call when it hangs up debug, I dono what else I
can read??

What exactly you want me to look for?

And assuming there is a firewall at my ISP, how to diagnose it?

Thanks for the advise,

Here is another log:

    -- Called 99999/0557202919

    -- Call accepted by xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (format ulaw)

    -- Format for call is ulaw

elastix*CLI>

<--- SIP read from xx.xx.xx.xx:5060 --->

CANCEL sip:966557202919 at xx.xx.xx.xx SIP/2.0

Max-Forwards: 70