[asterisk-users] Disconnecting during the call, analog lines

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 10:20:42 CDT 2009

Hi All;

Asterisk version is 1.6.1.8
Dahdi version is: dahdi-linux-complete-2.2.0.2+2.2.0

Since long time, and I am facing this problem and I did all the trouble shooting that I know without any success.

The problem that while we are talking with someone through the FXO (connected to the PSTN analoge line), suddenly the call disconnect (without any specific time). I tried callprogress=no and still the problem happens.

What are the solutions to resolve this problem?

Regards
Bilal