[asterisk-users] SNOM 870

hbk fotok at online.no
Fri Oct 30 15:53:57 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have played with the 820 for some weeks, mostly love it excellent
speech quality. Even got the "mini" browser running showing my favorite
webcam, this could be put to real use too:)

Issues so far:
Some embarrassing crashes while speaking, was able to speak but all
freezed. Still a little fresh firmware I guess.
Error 404 after showing webcam picture, but it works!
Have to use *1 to start recording, record soft button does not seem to
work with *.

Still I recommend it, best IP phone I have tried!
Not sure 870 is worth the extra money, not tested that yet.

Best regards
HB
Norway