[asterisk-users] R: How to dial multiple extensions at once likeinaring group and put them in conference?

Alexandru Oniciuc Alexandru.Oniciuc at trivenet.it
Fri Oct 30 03:51:59 CDT 2009

Even though certain things should be discussed in private and that certain things should require a second thinking before stating them, I don't think you should impose a limit.
Are you a Digium guy? An asterisk developer? Who are you?
Apart the informational value of these lists I should hope there is a human side too.
I vote for freedom of speech...

Alex