[asterisk-users] need a local tech

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Thu Oct 29 17:02:45 CDT 2009

Sorry, I'm top-posting because I don't know how to do the indenting thing in
Microsoft Outlook (some would say I shouldn't be using that, but that's what
I have).

Tzafrir says "I don't see as issue here," but there is a clear issue.

In the snip'd message below, it's not clear who said it. I think it was Hans
Witvliet [hwit at a-domani.nl].

He asked

"Why do you put that URL in your sig?" (Tzafrir explained this)

"A) This is the non-commercial list" (This concern is not applicable as the
poster didn't include the footnote.)

"B) We rather be refrained from such trash" (This is rude.)

But, importantly, "C) Instead of waving a white flag, do a "rm -rf /" or the
M$-equivalent" is something that a poster pleading for help and not familiar
enough with Linux or, desperately trying anything, not thinking things
through, might do.

That's not the kind of collegial relationship that I think members of a list
like this should expect.

--Don

Don Kelly

PCF Corp