[asterisk-users] deploying asterisk

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Oct 28 11:30:17 CDT 2009

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009, Darrick Hartman wrote:

> Let's be realistic here.  You need to 'drink the koolaid' before you
> install it for a client.  What I'm saying is you really need to install
> Asterisk for yourself and get a good understanding of how it works
> before attempting to sell and install it for a client.

40 angry executives sound like a great way to start a new career.

1) Find someone clueful to do this project for you and let you "ride on
their coattails."

2) Find someone willing to "mentor" you through this project.

3) Break out the phonebook and start looking for a good lawyer. Being on
the wrong side of a lawsuit is not pleasant.

4) Pick up a copy local paper and check out the want-ads.

--
Thanks in advance,