[asterisk-users] need a local tech

Ott Rose sixfourimpala at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:59:22 CDT 2009

I am sure many of you have seen my post asking question that I cannot seem to resolve. While the responses i have been getting have been helpful i still cannot seem to get this working 100%.

So I have waving the white flag here. I give up. I need someone to come to my office and help me get this working. If anyone is interested the office is in Lexington KY. If someone is interested we can figure out a way to talk privately about the details (pay, the problems, etc). If someone knows of a company in the area i am open to that to.