[asterisk-users] need to find firmware for cisco ata-188

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:30:06 CDT 2009

Actually no. But i cannot get a smartnet on an ATA-188. At least not in
latinamerica.
Actually, all ata-188/186 come with sccp, i just reflashed mine to sip and
now i want it back to sccp. it was very dissapointing to learn that i cannot
download *any* sccp firmware, not even the original one.

Any other suggestions?

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Steve Howes <steve at geekinter.net> wrote:

> On 27 Oct 2009, at 23:29, Erick Perez wrote:
> > any links beside cisco to download the firmware?
> > i do not have a valid contract, so cisco does not allow me to
> > download it.
>
> So you want to pirate it instead?

Erick Perez
Cel +(507) 6675-5083