[asterisk-users] How to dial multiple extensions at once likeinaring group and put them in conference?

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Oct 28 08:15:30 CDT 2009

Mea Culpa??  Since I've only been dabbling with AMI for about 6 weeks, I
hadn't stumbled upon the Async parameter.  A "more correct" dissertation of
the sentence would be

"The AMI originate by default operates in a synchronous or threaded fashion,
unless you specify Asynchronous mode using Async: true".  Guess I'll never
be as smart as you, Matt.

  _____