[asterisk-users] CDR(billsec)

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Oct 28 08:09:50 CDT 2009

Since CDR(billsec) is a live variable until the Hangup command is issued
(actually until the CDR is written), the only way to get the value (IMO)
would be after the call was completed.  You could do a DeadAGI or System
call using CDR(uniqueid) to report the value from the CDR back to another
call or web page.

  _____