[asterisk-users] The Mobile devices are not able to register on my asterisk

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 15:58:49 CDT 2009

Dear All;

I am facing a problem that all the mobile devices that support SIP and are able to register with a lot of providers, they are not able to register on my asterisk. What could be the reason? Any specific thing I have to do?

The used port is UDP 5060

Actually, any SIP Phone can register with my asterisk, but when I try from the mobile devices, it does not !! (While these mobiles are able to register with other SIP service provider).

Any help?
Regards
Bilal