[asterisk-users] How to dial multiple extensions at once like in aring group and put them in conference?

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Tue Oct 27 10:59:07 CDT 2009

Zeeshan Zakaria escribió:
> I think I should try the .call files. I haven't tried them in this
> particular scenario yet.
>
> Miguel, what exactly you mean by calling asynchronously? I do
> 'originate' in a 'while' loop once I have retrieved all the extensions
> to dial from the database.
I mean using the originate action with the Async option enabled, as
explained here:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Manager+API+Action+Originate

I wonder if you are waiting for a response (Synchronous) or if you are
using that option (Asynchronous), which is clearly faster. However, the
call file solution Danny proposed would work pretty well in your case.

Cheers,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología