[asterisk-users] How to dial multiple extensions at once like in aring group and put them in conference?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:38:53 CDT 2009

Hi Danny,

This is exactly what I am doing, but it takes a few seconds before all the
extensions are ringing. The loop takes its time.

I need something as quick as Dial(SIP/201&SIP/202... which is truly call all
at once, but it connects only two channels, i.e. the first once which picked
up, and then stops ringing the rest.

Zeeshan