[asterisk-users] How to dial multiple extensions at once like in a ring group and put them in conference?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:18:37 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have to set this up for a client, where he could dial multiple extensions
at once, and then put all who picks up into a conference.

I am using a script which does it using originate command. But the originate
commands run one after another, and so it takes a few seconds to call the
extensions, one after another. This is not acceptable by the client.

If I use Dial(SIP/201&SIP/202..., it is like a ringgroup, where if one
extension picks up, others stop ringing.

Is there a way to dial all the extensions at once and then put them in the
conference?

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria