[asterisk-users] What is the best way to configure this?

Robert Augustyn robert.augustyn at linqone.com
Mon Oct 26 15:05:24 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have two servers ( A and B) in different towns.

Both servers have pstn attached to them. Now I need to have calls coming to both servers to be answered on server A and then distributed between two sites.

What is the best way of doing ?

Having all calls to B forwarded to A on telco’s end? Having calls from B forwarded to A through internet?

I tried to call forward the line on telco’s end but it still comes to the asterisk box and asterisk answers it generating clicking noise which I would like to avoid.

How do I stop asterisk from answering that line?

Thanks